Ancient and peaceful, Hoian is one of the most popular destinations in Vietnam that has something for all travellers. Once a bustling port Hoian town is now a World Heritage Site whose buildings and street plan reflect the influences, both local and foreign, that have combined to produce this unique town.Wonderful people, fantastic foods, world famous tailors and beautiful lanterns, Hoian will captivate you with its beauty and worldly charm.
Time: 3:30 pm – 8:00 pm
To visit 4 destinations and do 2 activities
– Chinese Assembly Halls
– Japanese Bridge
– Phung Hung heritage house
– Tan ky heritage house
– Kazik park to learn about history of Hoian, culture and architecture as well as interesting traditional stories.
– To eat local food
– To relax on a local boat and enjoy sunset on Thu Bon river.
– To discover Hoian’s local specialities and Hoian in the night time with its colourful lanterns, glistening streets and romantic charm.
– Voluntary student guide
(We’re voluntary tour guide and we’re ready to guide you around to practice English and support local community)
– Entrance ticket of Hoian old town: 120,000 VND/person. ( 6 USD)
– Boat service: 70,000 VND/boat. (3,5USD)
– Entrance ticket for your student guide: 80,000 VND ( 4 USD).
– Taxi, foods and drink
TYPE OF TOUR: Private
MINIMUM NUMER OF PARTICIPANTS: 2
NOTE FOR THIS OPTION:
We’re voluntary local student guides and we are not licensed tour guide, and we would like to do the tour to practice English and help you gain experience so that we would be grateful if you could support us for the entrance ticket. And the entrance ticket: 80.000VND/ guide. Please kindly let us know whether you will be able to pay the entrance ticket for the tour guide or not before confirming the email.
Thank you very much.